This new annual forum creates a platform for an in-depth engagement with stakeholders on challenges and opportunities in the pursuit of a circular economy for nonwovens.
NGOs, companies across all sectors and throughout the value chains, European regulators and legislators alike strive for a shift towards a circular economy. The new Circular Nonwovens Forum is dedicated to addressing challenges and collectively finding opportunities in order to accelerate this transition.
Join us and participate in this unique and interactive Forum to:
- Learn from stakeholders’ expectations
- Hear from experts on the latest technologies and trends
- Exchange views and ideas on issues and solutions
- Inspire and get inspired in roundtable discussions
- Identify topics for future cooperation on common initiatives