Meet onsite or meet online: Cinte Techtextil’s new online business matching service is already live, allowing suppliers and buyers to connect before this week’s fair in Shanghai. Along with this change due to the COVID-19 pandemic is a new Medical and Protective Zone, and a range of hygiene measures onsite to ensure participant safety. The fair runs from 2 – 4 September in halls E1 – E3 of the Shanghai New International Expo Centre.
Buyers who cannot attend this week’s fair can still source online from Cinte Techtextil’s over 400 exhibitors. By pre-registering, they have access to the exhibitor search platform where they can match with their chosen exhibitors, then send enquiries and even conduct video chats with these suppliers. For buyers attending the fair in person, they can access the same search platform, and schedule meetings with their chosen exhibitors during the fair. Visitor registration to gain access to the sourcing platform can be accessed here: http://vis.eastfair.com/
Fair highlights for 2020
• New Medical and Protective Zone featuring suppliers with products and services for pandemic prevention.
• German Pavilion, European Zone and Italy Zone as well as other overseas exhibitors in the International Hall (hall E1).
• Domestic exhibitors feature in halls E2 & E3.
• Innovation Showcase display area in hall E2, where the latest technological breakthroughs and innovations covering multiple application areas can be discovered.
Leading domestic brands offer comprehensive sourcing solutions
In addition to the international offerings in hall E1, many of China’s leading suppliers from across the entire industry will feature at the fair. Highlighted exhibitors include:
• Coated textiles: Cixi Sunrise Sealing Material, Haining Hongyang New Materials, Jiangsu Hengli Chemical Fibre, Shanghai Shenda Kobond New Materials, Shanghai Tianyang Hot Melt Adhesives, Zhejiang Dejia New Material and Zhejiang Xingyida Reinforced Material.
• Fibres & yarns: Changqingteng High Performance Fiber Material, Changzhou Kexu Textile, Fujian Billion Polymerization Fiber Tech, Nanjing Fiberglass Research & Design Institute, Oriental Industries, Sateri, Shandong Hualun Advanced Materials, Sinowin Chemical Fiber and ZheJiang Sanwei Material Technology.
• Machinery: Changshu Zhentai Nonwoven, CL Nonwoven, Dalian Hualun Nonwoven Equipment Engineering, Dalian Huayang New Materials Technology, Hi-tech Heavy Industry, Jiangsu Yingyang Nonwoven Machinery, Qingdao Textile Machinery, Suzhou Tue Hi-tech Nonwoven Machinery and Xuzhou Henghui Braiding Machine.
• Nonwovens: Berry Global Group, Eastex Industrial Science And Technology, Foshan Nanhai Beautiful Nonwoven, Shandong Province Winson Non-Woven Materials, Tiandingfeng Holdings, Yantai Tayho Advanced Materials and Zhejiang Baoren Hezhong Technology.
• PPE specialists: Chuzhou Daddy’s Choice Science and Technology, Decota (Huizhou) Elastics, Safmax (Qingdao) Protective Technology, Shandong Kangguan Medical Technology, Shenzhen Jiuwu Equipment Intelligent Technology, Sichuan Eupon, Tianjin Richpeace AI and Winner Medical.
Event programme highlights
In addition to the products and technologies on display, the fair’s fringe programme keeps the industry up to date on the latest trends and opportunities. Highlights include the 9th China International Nonwovens Conference, the Award Ceremony of the 4th China Industrial Textiles Industry Leaders, the Sateri Nonwovens Value Chain Sustainability Initiative presentation, and various other seminars and product presentations.
Extra precaution to maintain hygiene onsite
To maintain a clean and hygienic environment for visitors and exhibitors to meet in, extra measures will be in practice at the fair. These include real-name registration, onsite temperature checks, frequent sterilisation of public areas and distancing measures for forum / seminar audiences, amongst others.
Cinte Techtextil China’s product categories cover 12 application areas, which comprehensively span the full range of potential uses of modern textile technologies. These categories also span the entire industry, from upstream equipment and raw materials providers to finished fabrics, chemicals and other solutions. This full coverage of product groups and application areas ensures the fair is an effective business platform for the entire industry.
Cinte Techtextil China is organised by Messe Frankfurt (HK) Ltd; the Sub-Council of Textile Industry, CCPIT; and the China Nonwovens & Industrial Textiles Association (CNITA). To find out more about the fair, please visit: www.techtextilchina.com. For more information about Messe Frankfurt’s worldwide textile fairs, please visit: www.texpertise-network.com.
- Articles2023.03.29LGT Venture Philanthropy Partners with Quest Alliance to Make Youth in India 21st Century Ready
- Articles2023.03.29KlarifyLife, an HDFC Life Initiative, Launches ‘Term Guide’
- Finance & Economy2023.03.18Here’s Everything You Need to Know About Smart Account
- Events Updates2023.02.27ABWA Students Showcase Their Artistic Talent And Dedication To Community Service Through Successful Fundraising Events