Calzedonia choosesseamless smart products belonging to the GREEN LABEL collection by Iluna Group for its new Eco Collection of tights. Beautiful, innovative and responsible – GRS (Global Recycled Standard) and OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified – as they are made with recycled yarns, even in the stretch part!
The premium ingredients used in the collection are:
- Q-NOVA® by Fulgar, an eco-sustainable nylon 6.6 fiber obtained with regenerated raw materials that meet precise traceability needs and is Global Recycled Standard (GRS) certified;
- ROICA™ EF by Asahi Kasei, the premium stretch yarn certified Global Recycled Standard (GRS) and made with 58% of pre-consumer material, which gives superior comfort and a performing fit.
The Eco Collection includes different styles of tights, as the zebra patterned seamless net made with 85% Q-NOVA® and 15% ROICA™ EF.
Stay tuned for the next exclusive news!
- Industry And Cluster2023.01.28Enhancing Sustainability and circularity in Textiles being implemented by the Textiles Committee with UNEP
- Market Reports2023.01.28THE YARN BAZAAR TIMES
- Business & Policy2023.01.28Business Confidence in India on the Rise, Despite Sequential Decline in First Three Quarters of Fiscal Year 2022-23: NCAER
- Finance & Economy2023.01.28Nepal: Economy Flashes Signals of Hope