BMSvision will be exhibiting at the first major Asian showcase for textile equipment since the pandemic with a stand in the weaving hall H3 stand D10, focusing on Industry 4.0 and smart textile manufacturing.
Through intelligent wireless networking of all production equipment in the mill, the BMSvision MES solution transfers the huge amount of data originating from the various production machines and processes into meaningful information for the managers. The BMSvision MES suite includes software modules for realtime monitoring, reporting, scheduling, preventive maintenance, fabric inspection and traceability. The “Management Dashboard” allows the combined presentation of data from different software modules into one single web-based report showing important KPI’s at a glance. As such, the manager can have all information related to efficiencies, quality and energy consumption displayed in real time in one single screen, either on PC, tablet, or mobile phone.
The complete BMSvision MES suite is now available for both Oracle and SQLserver as database engine
ITMA Asia will also see the introduction of several new BMSvision products for the Asian market:
- MyMES is an app available for both Android and iOS and includes a cockpit and an alert module. The cockpit shows the KPI’s and most important production data of the plant while the alert module highlights problem areas that need immediate attention.
- Smart Bracelet: This low-cost wearable device promptly informs operators when there is a need to intervene on a machine. As soon as the “Events & Alerts” software of the MES system detects a warning or alarm condition on a certain machine, the operator in charge of the machine is informed as his bracelet starts vibrating and the machine number and type of alarm is displayed on the bracelet’s screen.
- BI Connect: With this optional extension to the BMSvision reporting tool, all data in the BMSvision database is available for use in standard business analysis tools such as PowerBI. With such tools, the user can freely search and explore across all data, instantly pivoting his analysis when new ideas surface. Innovative visualizations put all data in the right context allowing fast and smart decisions.
- Argus: With its Cyclops system, BMSvision has been a pioneer in the field of on-loom quality control for weaving mills. With its new product Argus, BMSvision again pushes the boundaries of automatic on loom inspection. For the first time ever, a system capable of inspecting unicolor Jacquard fabrics is now available for weavers of top quality products, such as OPW airbags, mattress ticking, …
BMSvision, established in 2007 as a carve-out from the Barco group, is a leading supplier of Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) for discrete manufacturing, with focus on the textile and plastics industry.
Under the brand name BMSvision (formerly BarcoVision) and with over 40 years of experience as a former division of the Barco group, BMSvision offers a wide range of systems aimed at productivity, quality improvement and energy management. BMSvision is present at key locations around the world, either with own branch offices or through a worldwide network of agents and service centers.
- Articles2021.12.07Top 8 Fashion Trends For Women In 2021
- In-Depth Analysis2021.12.07Cotton Yarn/Fabric Market Report – 7th December, 2021
- Events Updates2021.12.07Intertextile Shanghai Home Textiles – Spring Edition returns in March 2022
- Home Textiles2021.12.07From sustainability to minimalism: Major Home Textile Trends To Look For In 2022