India ITME Society Awards 2022 is scheduled to be presented on 8th December 2022 at India Exposition Mart, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh.
These awards are society’s humble attempt to recognize the exceptional & significant contributions that have influenced positive change in the textile engineering sector of our nation.
The winners will be felicitated with cash award, trophy & certificate in the format best suitable to the category. With the wide network of the India ITME Society, the recognition of the awards will not just be limited to the delegate present at the award function but will also be circulated to the wide database & the entire press & ministry associated with the India ITME Society.
This 2nd edition of awards looks to recognize and felicitate awards in the following new categories:
- Category 1 – Award for Overall Best Performer in Engineering Industry presented in 8 Specific categories (Ginning | Spinning| Weaving & weaving preparatory |Processing & Finishing | Garmenting | Printing | Accessories for Textiles | Technical Textiles)
- Category 2 – Award for Best Innovative Technology for Pollution Control • Category 3 -Women Leadership Award in Textile & Textile Engineering • Category 4 -Award for Research Excellence
- Category 5 – Textile Maestro
The nominations are open through the following google form link https://forms.gle/yyA6qefKKsUEjGdE8 or you can also email your nomination at email@example.com
The link also contains details about every award category, eligibility criteria, and general instructions. The last date for submission of nomination through the above link is 15th September 2022.
Society strongly believes that education is the foundation platform that has lifted this textile sector to such a glorious stage. So it has also introduced an award category specifically targeting youth, research & innovations.
To ensure fair practice and true unbiased nature towards the awards selection, the society has brought on board reputed textile technocrats from different sectors of textile industry.
Well respected leaders from the jury panel
- Mr. Sanjay Jayavarthanavelu, Chairman & Managing Director at Lakshmi Machine Works Ltd & a Past Chairman of India ITME Society & is a prosperous & an ambitious businessman
- Mr. Uday Gill, Group Chief Strategy Officer, Fibers, Indorama Ventures Ltd a magnificent textile fibre expert having a knack for identifying hidden gems from across the globe & successfully leading acquisitions
- Mr. Updeep Singh, President & CEO, Sutlej Textiles and Industries Ltd is a genius in textiles & a resourceful personality in textile technology
- Mr. Manohar Samuel, Advisor R&D, Reliance Industries Limited an expert in core dynamics of fibers and a passionate researcher, brand developer & value chain builder
- Mr. Gurudas V Aras, India consultant to the ITA group, Germany and APS GmbH & Strategic Business Advisor & Mentor for many textiles & engineering businesses, a true technocrat.
- Mr. R. Anand, Partner, Eastern Engineering Company a mentor for MSMEs in engineering & a recognizable market specialist for the engineering sector
- Mr. Sanjiv Lathia, Past Chairman of India ITME Society & a well-known entrepreneur from Rubber Industries is a sharp business acumen having expertise in technical operations of engineering & technologies
- Mr. S. Hari Shankar, Chairman of India ITME Society a successful entrepreneur & a renowned personality in the textiles accessories world.
- Mr. Ketan Sanghvi, Hon. Treasurer of India ITME Society a wizard in weaving technologies
- Dr. Manisha Mathur, Jt. Director, SASMIRA has in-depth knowledge of textiles and textile processing with a keen curiosity for research as well as a strong women leader
All those who have something unique to present, new concept, technology, leadership which has made a difference or has influenced change in your sphere of work can apply