Lets create a mood with our very own @santoshishetty with her work inspired fashion with apparels having utility details, like lots of pockets and the fact that they are really comfortable. I created a look with my favourite combination of colours, Olive and Black. Its definitely been in trend for quite a while now and I still don’t seem to get tired of it. The colour Olive is just so classy and safe. She went for a sleeveless Trench coat with a pair of skinny denims, both in the similar shades to create an all green look. The coat is just so functional and the denims extremely comfortable.
For creating the olive green story Books coffee breeze the vintage car and the fabric swatches are amalgamated to fulfill the desire to convey the Mood.
PANTONE COLOUR SHADE NUMBER
- PANTONE 17- 0535 TCX Green Olive
- PANTONE 12- 0804 TCX : Cloud Cream
- PANTONE 4167 C
- PANTONE 4045 C
Mood Created by – @sukanya_kandarkar
#fashionmood #fashionstyle #moodboard #greenchic #worklook #slayatwork #fashionblogger #fashionista #fashionnova #fashionista #fvc #fashionvaluechain
Follow Social Media :
- Apparel, Fashion & RetailOctober 4, 2023Wrangler® unveils new brand campaign with Smriti Mandhana
- Fabrics & ProcessingOctober 4, 2023Introducing Radilon®Chill-fit, the new RadiciGroup yarn that optimises fabric comfort & freshness.
- Business & PolicyOctober 4, 2023Corporate India – On a steady course amid challenges?
- News & InsightsOctober 4, 2023RISE® 2023 Delivered Material Science Innovations to Business Leaders