Texworld Evolution Paris – Le Showroom innovates with an unique business solution for the fashion industry. At the beginning of February, the Atelier Richelieu will gather in Paris a selection of 2,500 fabrics and finished products, in compliance with sanitary regulations.
Organized from February 1 to 5 at the Atelier Richelieu, Texworld Evolution Paris – Le Showroom will allow textile and clothing buyers to discover, “physically”, 2,500 samples from exhibitors from a dozen countries in optimal comfort and safety conditions.
This particular event was designed by Messe Frankfurt’s team to maintain a flow of business between the global sourcing players for fashion brands, from ready-to-wear to luxury goods, weavers and international manufacturers, for which it brings together a fine selection of various products and materials (knitwear, warp and weft, embroidery, jacquard, prints…).
The major sourcing countries will be there
All major sourcing countries – China, India, Turkey, Bangladesh, Indonesia, Korea and Pakistan – will be represented. Particularly visible this year, Korea will be represented by companies such as CF Corporation and Great Duksan, which will be presenting very attractive materials, one in warp and weft, the other in mesh, based on Tencel and Modal cellulosic blends. We will also be able to discover the new collections of lace and haute couture embroidery from Lebanese Kaskas, the certified organic cotton fabrics from Pakistani Kohinoor Mills, or the socks in combed cotton thread with customizable patterns from the French company Fourseaz.
See the exhibitors list: Link to list
Upon invitation at the time slot of their choice, visitors will have direct access to the textile and clothing collections arranged around two main areas:
• A Trend Forum imagined by the artistic directors of Texworld Evolution Paris, Louis Gérin and Grégory Lamaud, will offer to the buyers a creative inspiration book elaborated around a selection of textile and clothing samples that will become the fashion of spring-summer 2022.
• A Library will unveil, by categories, a precise selection of several thousands of fabrics samples and finished goods to be discovered in specially designed areas that will facilitate the professionals’ journey.
From the moment they arrive at the showroom, buyers will be provided with a digital tool specifically developed to facilitate direct contact with manufacturers for expressing interest, requesting samples or quotations. Le Showroom is therefore an innovative response to ensure that this essential connection between the international clothing supply and the demand for creativity of fashion brands is maintained.
Texworld Evolution Paris – Le Showroom
1 to 5 February at Atelier Richelieu
60 Rue de Richelieu, 75002 Paris
- In-Depth AnalysisDecember 16, 2021Cotton Yarn/Fabric Market Report – 16th December, 2021
- Industry And ClusterDecember 16, 2021CITI Elects New Office-Bearers for the year 2021-22
- News & InsightsDecember 16, 2021Global Smart Textiles Market Estimated to be Valued at US$ 6.6 Billion by 2026 | MarketsandMarkets™ Study
- ArticlesDecember 16, 2021Can Waste Wool Replace Bubble Wrap?