// BLOOM //
“A flower doesn’t think of competing with other flower. Rather, it just blooms.” And well, so can you with the floral prints… a trend that is definitely here to stay !
- Go for white or any pastel colours. Here, We’ve chosen a pastel green, front buttoned short dress. It’s plunging V-neckline makes it perfect for the scorching heat in summers and puffy sleeves are a cherry on top since, this season is all about playing with big, bulky and puffed up sleeves.
- Tie your hair up in a high ponytail, a messy bun with a scrunchie or you can even go for a same coloured headband for a monotone look.
- For accessories, you can give an aesthetic touch by adding some gold dainty jewellery.
- Finally, complete the entire look by pairing it up with a pair if classic white sneakers and Voila ! You’re all set to beat the heat !
- Make sure you choose a soft fabric like linen or cotton that allows air to pass through, therefore giving you a cooling effect.
(Picture credits for outfit: Pinterest)
By Vasavi Mehta