Finding shoes that are stylish, sustainable and biomechanically healthy is not always
easy … but Softstar Shoes might just have the solution. To its exclusive Primal collection, the handcrafted shoe manufacturer has introduced a brand new style that many have grown to recognise and enjoy. This latest shoe model, nicknamed the Primal Merry Jane, is delightfully easy, classy and entirely foot-friendly.
This is the third shoe to feature Softstar’s Primal shape, which has thousands of clients waiting for safe shoes. The foot-shaped pattern is broader at the toes, allowing feet to move freely, and accommodates toe spacers for those who choose to use them.
Softstar builds sustainability and foot health into the forefront of every shoe design, and the Primal Merry Jane is no different:
- Strong from the Ground Up™ – The flexible 2mm Vibram™ sole and foot-shaped Primal design allow muscles, tendons and joints to easily flex and respond as nature intended.
- Less Shoe. More You™ – The Primal Merry Jane weighs a mere 5 ounces, providing a surprisingly barefoot-like experience.
- Luxurious leather uppers are cut from responsibly sourced German aniline leather. Minimal designs, a small USA workshop and direct-to-customer shipping generate a carbon footprint 15X smaller than the average pair of consumer footwear.
The Primal Merry Jane is compliant with a number of foot types, with
a feminine strap, buckle closure, and narrow and standard width choices.
My best thing about creating this shoes was to create a silhouette that is
not just stunning, but also balanced and comfortable, “said Molly Harrison, lead shoes designer.”
For anyone wanting a flexible lightweight shoe that can be dressed up or down for any reason, this style is perfect. The shoe is available in three luscious leather colours: Aged Acorn, Elderberry, and Flame, and retails for $140. Handmade at their Oregon workshop by Softstar’s artisans, the Primal Merry Jane is a beautiful combination of fashion and function.
- Global Textiles2020.11.07Trinidad and Tobago
- Global Textiles2020.11.07GUATEMALA
- Global Textiles2020.11.07HAITI
- Global Textiles2020.11.02GUADELOUPE