– Parent company of Jaipurkurti.com, Nandani Creation Limited eyes expansion; 20-25 retail stores by 2023.
– Will take approx. 37500 sq. ft. on lease in premium locations for opening stores.
– Plans to expand in Rajasthan and to enter in Maharashtra, Haryana, Delhi & Madhya Pradesh
– Company will hire more than 150 individuals for sales, logistics & supply chain
– Planning the growth of 40-50% per annum in online sales.
Nandani Creation Limited, parent company of Jaipurkurti.com, is all geared up for expansion to widen its base so that it can cater to even a bigger set of consumers. A brand well known for combining technologies with designs, Nandani Creation has its eyes set on 20-25 retail stores for expansion by the year 2023. Company will hire more than 150 individuals for sales, logistics & supply chain. Nandani Creation has earmarked an amount of Rs 42 lakhs to Rs 50 lakhs per store for expansion. The total expansion investment will go up to $ 1.3 million for 20+ stores.
For the FY 2021-22, key cities of Rajasthan like Kota, Sikar, Jodhpur, Udaipur, Bhilwara, Ganganagar, Neemrana and Alwar have been finalised as per the Nandani Creation’s expansion plans. For the FY 2022-23, Nandani Creation eyes big cities like Pune, Gurgaon, Indore and Delhi. Out of these four cities, Pune will be a franchisee. For which company will take approx. 37500 sq ft. on lease for opening new stores.
Moreover, with a proven track record due to its innovative answers in manufacturing and retailing, Nandani Creation is proud to announce that it is moving to the Main Board of the National Stock Exchange (NSE) from the Small and Medium Enterprises (SME) platform of NSE. Once the transit and migration of Nandani Creation from the SME platform of NSE to Main Board is complete, the Jaipur Kurti.com brand is planning to hit some big targets of funding rounds as well. After the said funding round, Nandani Creation has set a sales target of Rs 100 crores to Rs 150 crores annually by the year 2022-23 via Online & .
Moreover, new categories for promotion of India and local artisan are being under process in the expansion blueprint of Nandani Creation.
Commenting on the expansion plans, Anuj Mundhra, Chairman & MD of Nandani Creation Limited, said, “With our brand JaipurKurti.com, we feel so proud that even local items are going to many places. And, now with this expansion, we want to reach out and cater even a wider audience. Also, with this expansion, we plan to leave no stone unturned in serving our consumers by offering the best of our products. This expansion will certainly add more feathers to our cap and consumers too will get to see the new range of products to choose the best ones. Also, our consumers in major cities like Pune, Delhi, Indore and Gurgaon will also be able to avail benefits of having retail stores of Jaipur Kurti.com in their cities.”
- Articles2021.12.07Top 8 Fashion Trends For Women In 2021
- In-Depth Analysis2021.12.07Cotton Yarn/Fabric Market Report – 7th December, 2021
- Events Updates2021.12.07Intertextile Shanghai Home Textiles – Spring Edition returns in March 2022
- Home Textiles2021.12.07From sustainability to minimalism: Major Home Textile Trends To Look For In 2022