(San Francisco Bay Area, California, December 7, 2020) Discover e-Solutions (DeSL) updates its Adobe Illustrator Plug-In software for Creative Cloud 2021.
DeSL recognizes that not all fashion companies are ready to move to 3D modelling and will still retain and use the ever-popular Adobe suite of design products. The Adobe Plug-In remains a key part of DeSL’s Digital Transformation Platform with the aim of reducing the time taken for the design and development of new products and improving the efficiency of seamless communication between brands and factories.
In addition to making the DeSL’s plug-in CC2021 ready, the company has extended the core functionality of its unique and powerful integration to Adobe Illustrator.
The updated plug-in platform builds on the abundance of existing features such as:
- Single process to release product design and tech pack details direct to factories from the Illustrator workspace
- Advanced templates to import BOM’s, graded specifications and construction details directly into Illustrator from reference and similar styles
- Seasonal color palette support
- Ability to manage multiple BOM versions
- Create new materials and trims without the need toreturn to the PLM system to process
- Automatic image version control
- Works with design teams using either macOS or Windows
One of the key objectives of the DeSL Adobe Illustrator Plug-In is to enable design teams to perform the majority of their work from within the Illustrator workspace and let the system automatically handle all the communications inside and outside of their organization via DeSL’s PLM solution. This time savings are vast and according to customers reliably point to a 25% decrease in time taken for product design and development.
About DeSL (www.desl.net)
DeSL is a market leader in digital transformation solutions including integrated end-to-end PLM software for the Fashion, Apparel, Textile, and Footwear sectors. Offering a wide-range of software solutions as critical tools for today’s progressive and forward-thinking companies. Modular design provides flexibility and scalability to leverage digital technologies from SMB to Enterprise level businesses. Founded and headquartered in Cardiff, Wales, in 2002, DeSL has locations in New York, NY, San Francisco, CA, and Istanbul, Turkey.
- In-Depth Analysis2021.12.16Cotton Yarn/Fabric Market Report – 16th December, 2021
- Industry And Cluster2021.12.16CITI Elects New Office-Bearers for the year 2021-22
- News & Insights2021.12.16Global Smart Textiles Market Estimated to be Valued at US$ 6.6 Billion by 2026 | MarketsandMarkets™ Study
- Articles2021.12.16Can Waste Wool Replace Bubble Wrap?