Adidas Originals Launches A New Generation of Sustainable Stan Smith Sneakers.
– adidas Originals reimagines the iconic Stan Smith, launching various sneakers with PRIMEGREEN uppers –
– PRIMEGREEN is a series of high-performance recycled materials developed by adidas as part of the brand commitment to help End Plastic Waste –
Since its inception the Stan Smith has reigned supreme as the ultimate white leather sneaker, passed down through generations as an icon of modern design. This season, adidas Originals turns its attention, once again, to the timeless silhouette, overhauling the Stan Smith from the inside out, working with PRIMEGREEN, a series of high-performance recycled materials, to help End Plastic Waste.
Representing the beginning of a new era for the Stan Smith, adidas Originals presents numerous footwear options. Championing the sneaker’s storied history, while looking firmly to the future, the various iterations feature a PRIMEGREEN upper completed with a recycled rubber tooling, boasting the silhouette’s classic green and white colorway along with added elements that signify the importance of our environment and sustainability being the need of the hour.
The pairs come packaged in the classic adidas Originals blue box, which has already been updated to be composed of more than 90% recycled paper. The boxes are then capped off with stickers referencing the recycled material composition of the sneakers.
An archival icon, reimagined for the future, adidas Originals Sustainable Stan Smith collection launched globally on 8th January 2021 and is available at select stores and online at shop.adidas.co.in.
- In-Depth Analysis2021.12.16Cotton Yarn/Fabric Market Report – 16th December, 2021
- Industry And Cluster2021.12.16CITI Elects New Office-Bearers for the year 2021-22
- News & Insights2021.12.16Global Smart Textiles Market Estimated to be Valued at US$ 6.6 Billion by 2026 | MarketsandMarkets™ Study
- Articles2021.12.16Can Waste Wool Replace Bubble Wrap?