A.T.E. joins hands with Godrej & Boyce Mfg. Co. Ltd. to offer material handling and warehouse management solutions to the Indian textile industry
Textile mills face a number of issues with the movement of raw materials such as cotton, yarn, and fabric from one department or machine, or floor to another. Not only does the transportation of materials consume time and resources, but there are also various challenges in ensuring that material is handled safely, efficiently, and economically without compromising the production targets.
Recognising this need, A.T.E. has tied up with Godrej & Boyce Mfg. Co. Ltd. (Material Handling Division) to provide effective solutions for material handling and warehouse management. This will help textile mills:
- reduce manpower
- increase the speed of material movement
- improve productivity
- minimise production cost
- increase handling capacity
- ensure safety
Godrej & Boyce is India’s largest manufacturer of lift trucks. Its product range includes electric, LPG, and diesel counterbalanced forklifts (up to 25 tonne capacity), warehouse trucks, and other trucks for specific applications. They also design and manufacture attachments for addressing a wide range of special handling applications.
A.T.E., a single window solution provider across the textile value chain with 80 years of experience, is an expert in providing high quality, end-to-end solutions to the Indian textile industry.
The partnership between A.T.E. and Godrej & Boyce Mfg. Co. Ltd. will immensely benefit the Indian textile industry to meet the material handling and warehouse management challenges head-on, gaining a sustainable competitive advantage in their businesses.
- Apparel, Fashion & RetailOctober 4, 2023Wrangler® unveils new brand campaign with Smriti Mandhana
- Fabrics & ProcessingOctober 4, 2023Introducing Radilon®Chill-fit, the new RadiciGroup yarn that optimises fabric comfort & freshness.
- Business & PolicyOctober 4, 2023Corporate India – On a steady course amid challenges?
- News & InsightsOctober 4, 2023RISE® 2023 Delivered Material Science Innovations to Business Leaders