Machine Tools, Manufacturing & Technology (MMT) Expo 2020 scheduled from 11th to 14th March 2020, Mumbai, Bombay Exhibition Centre, (BEC), Goregaon, India has received an overwhelming response.
MMT Expo will be a definitive approach towards providing the manufacturing sector with a platform to converge, network, showcase the latest trends in manufacturing & technological refinements across the wide spectrum of industries and since Mumbai has not experienced a dedicated Machine tools, Engineering, Smart Manufacturing & Allied industries exhibition since a very long time this will be marvelous Opportunity to leverage on this subject of this region.
The show is joined & supported by leading companies, industry thought-leaders, trade representative bodies and business media.
Mumbai “The Mother of Industries” has many distinctive advantages and apart from being the financial & Commercial Capital of India, it has the proximity to major manufacturing Hubs of Maharashtra, Gujarat & Madhya Pradesh. With better connectivity, infrastructure and transportation & with a well-defined network of Railways it’s a Gateway to important Southern Markets including Chennai, Coimbatore, Vijayawada & other cities. The upcoming Delhi – Mumbai Industrial Corridor, Mumbai – Bangalore Economic Corridor & the Golden Quadrilateral adds to the glory.
- A very Functional Layout & Well-defined Product Category Zones
- This will help the Exhibitors to be in the relevant Zone and the Visitors to find the relevant products & services and network with the key Stakeholders across industries.
- Innovation Showcase
- 12000 sqm space
- Approx 200+ exhibiting brands
- 20000+ core industry visitors targeted
- Opportunity to Network with key stakeholders across industries
- Engaging demonstrations, live displays and workshops
- Technical Forums, Conferences, Key Note Sessions, Masterclass Programs and Training Programs
- Buyers- Sellers forum
Verticals covered/ Exhibitors Profile
|Metal Cutting Machines|
|Metal Forming, Presses, Press Brakes & Welding Machines|
|Cutting Tools, Power tools, Hand tools, Work Holding & Metal Working Fluids|
|EDM, Laser Cutting and Waterjet|
|Metrology and Measuring Equipment’s|
|Allied Machinery & Equipment’s|
|Industry 4.0, Industrial Automation, Robotics, CAD/CAM Software, 3D Printing/Additive Manufacturing|
|Gear & Surface Finishing Technology|
|Machine Peripherals & Accessories|
|Manufacturing Technology & Electronics Accessories, General Engineering|
…….And many more
**Facilities provided at the Workshop/ Technical Seminar:
- Seating arrangements for approx 30 people
- Audio Video arrangement
- B2B meeting area.
Charges for Participation
- Mr. Shreegopal Kabra, Managing Director & Group President – RR Global
- Dr. Amit Bhingurde, Chief Operations Officer- TAL Manufacturing & Solutions Ltd – Robotics & Automation Business Unit, A TATA Enterprise
- Mr. Ashok M Kadakia, National Vice President & Hon. Consul Luxembourg (Retd) – All India Manufacturers Organisation (AIMO)
- Mr. Chandrakant Salunkhe, Founder & President – SME Chamber of India & Maharashtra Industrial and Economic Development Association
- Mr. Manjit Singh Matharoo, General Secretary – FICO, Mega Machine Tool cluster
- Mr. Shekhar Dongre, CEO – Divya Media Publications Pvt Ltd
- Mr. Suhas Belapurkar, Director- Sales & Marketing (Industrial Products) – Sanjay Tools & Adhesives
- Mr. T.P. Singh, Sales Director-India, Middle East, CIS, Turkey & SS Africa – FLIR Systems India Pvt Ltd
- Mr. Tejas Dudakiya, Director & Hon. Secretary – Dowel Machinery Pvt Ltd & Machine Tools Manufacturers Association (MTMA) RAJKOT