The According to a market research report, the “Polymer Blends & Alloys Market by Type (PC, PPE/PPO-Based Blends and Alloys), Application (Automotive, Electrical and Electronics, Consumer Goods), and Region (Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, and RoW) – Global Forecasts to 2028″, is estimated at USD 4.4 billion in 2022 and is projected to reach USD 6.6 billion by 2028, at a CAGR of 6.7% from 2023 to 2028. During the forecast period, the global polymer blends & alloys market is expected to grow in the coming years, driven by increasing demand from various industries such as automotive, and consumer goods. The market is also expected to benefit from technological advancements in polymer blends & alloys manufacturing processes, making the material stronger, lighter, and more durable.
Download PDF Brochure: https://www.
- 194 Market data Tables
- 50 Figures
- 208 Pages and in-depth TOC on “Polymer Blends & Alloys Market – Global Forecast to 2028”
This report also provides a comprehensive analysis of the companies listed below:
Major players operating in the polymer blends & alloys market include Covestro AG (Germany), BASF SE (Germany), Celanese Corporation (US), LG Chemical (South Korea), INEOS Styrolution Group GmbH (Germany), JSR Corporation (Japan), LyondellBasell Industries Holdings B.V. (US), Mitsubishi Engineering-Plastics Corporation (Japan), SABIC (Saudi Arabia), Daicel Corporation (Japan), Asahi Kasei Corporation (Japan), and CHIMEI (Taiwan). These companies have reliable manufacturing facilities as well as strong distribution networks across key regions, such as North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific. They have an established portfolio of reputable products and services, a robust market presence, and strong business strategies. Furthermore, these companies have a significant market share, products with wider applications, broader geographical use cases, and a larger product footprint.
Recent Developments in Polymer Blends & Alloys Market Industry
- In March 2023, SABIC announced a new partnership with Covestro to develop and commercialize new polymer blends & alloys for the automotive industry. The partnership will focus on developing materials with improved performance and sustainability.
- In September 2022, Mitsubishi Engineering-Plastics Corporation acquired the assets of a German company Polymer Alloys GmbH which specialize in the production of polymer alloys for use in electrical and electronic applications.
- In January 2021, Celanese and RTP Company, a global compounder of custom engineered thermoplastics, announced a collaboration to develop new thermoplastic compounds. The partnership aimed to combine Celanese’s polymer expertise with RTP Company’s compounding capabilities to bring innovative polymer blends & alloys to the market.
Request Sample Pages: https://www.
Based on type, polycarbonate (PC) is a versatile engineering thermoplastic known for its excellent mechanical properties, transparency, and heat resistance. When combined with other polymers or additives, it improves specific properties and increase the spectrum of uses. PC is commonly blended with acrylonitrile-butadiene-
Based on application, The electrical & electronics segment is expected to have the second largest share of the polymer blends & alloys market in 2022 by value. Polymer blends & alloys are widely used in electric and electronics applications due to their unique combination of properties, including electrical insulation, thermal management, and processability. PC/ABS blends are commonly used in electronic enclosures, such as computer housings, TV cabinets, and consumer electronics. The blend provides good impact resistance, dimensional stability, and flame retardancy. PC/PBT blends are utilized in electrical connectors, switches, and housings. The blend offers excellent electrical insulation properties, high-temperature resistance, and good mechanical strength. Polymer blends & alloys are increasingly used in electric and electronics applications due to their electrical insulation properties, lightweight nature, design flexibility, thermal management capabilities, cost-effectiveness, impact resistance, durability, chemical resistance, miniaturization potential, advances in material science, and environmental considerations. These factors drive their adoption as they offer improved performance, enhanced functionality, and cost-effective manufacturing in various electronic devices and components.
Based on Region, North America was the second largest market for the polymer blends & alloys in 2022, with US being the largest market in the region. The automotive sector in North America is a major driver for polymer blends & alloys demand. Polymer blends & alloys are used in various automotive components, including interior and exterior trims, bumpers, dashboards, door panels, seating systems, under-the-hood applications, and electrical connectors. North American automotive companies, including General Motors and Tesla, have been actively investing in polymer blends & alloys technology and incorporating it into their next-generation automotive. polymer blends & alloys contribute to weight reduction in vehicles, leading to improved fuel efficiency and reduced carbon emissions. Research and development initiatives in North America are focused on developing polymer blends & alloys for various automotive components.
Inquire Now: https://www.
- News & InsightsDecember 9, 2023GOTS Pilot Project Creates Pathway for Small Operators to Attain Certification
- Finance & EconomyDecember 9, 2023RBI’s Policy: A Lesser Hawkish Pause with Cautious Undertone
- News & InsightsDecember 9, 2023FMI’ Analyst view: “MellowWrap: Smooth Packaging Sensation”
- News & InsightsDecember 9, 2023Young engineers honoured in Dresden