According to a market research report, the “Agricultural Films Market by Type (LLDPE, LDPE, Reclaim, EVA, HDPE), Application ((Greenhouse Films (Classic Greenhouse, Macro Tunnels), Silage Films (Silage Stretch Wraps), & Mulch Films (Transparent, Clear Mulches)), and Region – Global Forecast to 2028″, size was USD 12.2 billion in 2022 and is projected to reach USD 18.2 billion by 2028, at a CAGR of 6.9% from 2023 to 2028.
Download PDF Brochure: https://www.
- 307 Market data Tables
- 63 Figures
- 301 Pages and in-depth TOC on “Agricultural Films Market – Global Forecast to 2028”
This report also provides a comprehensive analysis of the companies listed below:
The key players profiled in the report include Berry Plastics Group, Inc. (US), Kuraray Co., Ltd. (Japan), BASF SE (Germany), RKW Group (Germany), and The Dow Chemical Company (US).
Merger & acquisitions, investments & expansions, partnerships & collaborations, and new product developments are some of the major strategies adopted by these key players to enhance their positions in the Agricultural Films Market.
Request Sample Pages: https://www.
Driver: Focus on agricultural crop yield
Due to rapid population growth in Europe, Asia Pacific, and North America, there has been a significant increase in the demand for food. This trend is also observed in the Middle East, Africa, and Asia Pacific regions, where a growing population has put pressure on agricultural productivity. In order to meet the rising demand for agricultural products, it is necessary to adopt technologies such as greenhouse films, mulch films, and silage films, and to practice controlled agriculture. Therefore, the need to increase agricultural production is a crucial driving factor behind the demand for agricultural crop yield.
Opportunities: growing amount of nano greenhouses
Nano greenhouse helps to improve productivity. Now, people are more worried about their health and are moving towards nano greenhouse which uses advanced agriculture production technologies. It is a closed and controlled environment that enhances plant growth using developed technologies such as sensors, nanomaterials, and automated systems. They have water repulsion properties, and they also protect the plants from direct sunlight. This change to nano greenhouse can raise the demand for agricultural films.
Recent Developments in Agricultural Films Market
- In May 2022, Berry Plastics Group, Inc. launched new product range of high strength refuse sacks. These sacks are manufactured from extremely tough agricultural plastic waste. This waste films are collected from the farms of the UK and Ireland.
- In July 2021, The Dow Chemical Company made a collaborated with Valoregen to build the largest single hybrid recycling site in Damazan, France. It has the capacity to process up to 70 kilotons of plastic waste per year.
- In February 2022, Coverus enlarged it production capacity for shrink and stretch hoods which are made from recycled materials. From this expansion, Coveris planned to modernize its site in Montfaucon, France.
Berry Plastics Group, Inc. is key player in agricultural films market, it has strong presence in European and North American region. For various agricultural applications, it offers wide range of products such as greenhouse films, mulch films and silage films. The company’s foremost focus is on the production of advanced agricultural films. It maintains strong connections with customers worldwide. In order to broaden its reach, the company is improving its long-term financial stability and diversifying its product line to include both existing and complementary offerings. In December 2022, Berry Plastics Group, Inc. made collaboration with Cleanfarms and PolyAg Recycling in Canada to establish a circular economy focused on reclaiming used agricultural films and grain bag materials. The aim of this collaboration is to utilize these materials for the creation of new products.
Coveris, established in 2013, is a prominent manufacturer of value-added packaging products counting plastics and other materials. As one of the largest packaging companies, it maintains a significant position in the market. The company specializes in silage films and offers agricultural films via its films business segment. The company is presently prioritizing investments and expansions in its manufacturing facilities located in the UK and France. Through these investment and expansions, the company is developing innovative and creative products that meet the global requirements of its customers. In February 2022, Coveris boosted its production capacity for stretch and shrink hoods manufactured from recycled materials. This expansion included plans to modernize its site in Montfaucon, France. As a part of the modernization process, Coveris upgraded its machinery and increased productivity with the acquisition of a new state-of-the-art extruder designed for industrial applications.
Inquire Now: https://www.
- cotton industry2023.06.07Armani introduces the Apulia Regenerative Cotton Project.
- News & Insights2023.06.07COLORJET ONBOARDS MICHELE RIVA AS SALES DIRECTOR FOR EMEA, LAM & NAM MARKETS.
- LIFESTYLE2023.06.07TUMI AND McLAREN COLLABORATE TO CELEBRATE SIX DECADES OF McLAREN WITH THE LAUNCH OF THE 60TH ANNIVERSARY COLLECTION ALONGSIDE LANDO NORRIS
- LIFESTYLE2023.06.07TUMI | Father’s Day Gifting Guide