*GUJCOT TRADE ASSOCIATION*
WEEKLY REPORT 29-AUG-2020
*Market Movement from 24th Aug 2020 to 29th Aug 2020*
• China cancelled some old US cotton bargain but purchased new contract in weekly export sales. US Export Shipment was lower but good number of shipments to China is a positive sign for market.
• Indian physical market was firm and jumped up due to regular increase in CCI Offer rate. Traders also quoted higher rate with increasing CCI offer rate. Uptrend seems to be broken in last two days of the week due to appreciation in Indian Rupee. Gujcot spot rate crossed 36,000 during this week.
*Read Full Report in PDF*
- Articles2021.10.05The Benefits of Social Media Marketing For Small Businesses
- In-Depth Analysis2021.10.05Industrial Visit Report on Tisser India Pvt. Ltd.
- Articles2021.10.05stretchable fabrics tailored with carbon nanotube electrodes monitor the heart
- In-Depth Analysis2021.10.05Cotton Yarn/Fabric Market Report – 5th October, 2021