Monthly Rate Movement Report – Jul 2020
• During the month of July NY Dec Future remained volatile between a big range of 60 to 65 cents. Political tension between US China, Texas weather, WASDE lowered US cotton planting were main events of the July.
• After bullish WASDE on 10th NY Dec closed at 64.31. USDA reduces US planting area estimate and signaled lower crop of US. Also, hot weather in Texas added fuel.
*Read Full Report in PDF*
- Research/ Review Paper2023.06.10Face Shield Market worth $4.1 billion by 2025 – At a CAGR of 6.5%.
- News & Insights2023.06.10UNION MINISTER OF TEXTILE INAUGURATED COLORJET PAVILION AT ITMA
- Market Reports2023.06.10Activated Carbon Market worth $7.0 billion by 2028, at a CAGR of 9.5%
- News & Insights2023.06.10CIRC AND ACEGREEN PARTNER TO MANUFACTURE FIBER FROM RECLAIMED POLYCOTTON