The report “Dimethyl Carbonate Market by Application (Polycarbonate Synthesis, Battery Electrolyte, Solvents, Reagents), End-Use Industry (Plastics, Paints & Coatings, Pharmaceuticals), Grade (Industry, Pharmaceutical, Battery), Region – Global Forecast to 2027 “, is projected to grow from USD 1.1 billion in 2022 to USD 1.6 billion by 2027, at a CAGR of 7.2% from 2022 to 2027. Growing demand of various applications such as lithium-ion battery electrolytes is expected to drive the global dimethyl carbonate market.
• 505 Market data Tables
• 37 Figures
• 335 Pages and in-depth TOC on “Dimethyl Carbonate Market – Global Forecast to 2027″
Some of the prominent key players are:
· Ube Industries Ltd. (Japan)
· Merck KGaA (Germany)
· Alfa Aesar (UK)
· Lotte Chemical (South Korea)
· Kowa Company Ltd. (Japan)
· Kishida Chemical Co. Ltd. (Japan)
· Tokyo Chemical Industry Co., Ltd. (Japan)
· Shandong Shida Shenghua Chemical Group Co., Ltd. (China),
Opportunities: Dimethyl carbonate as an oxygenated fuel additive
Dimethyl carbonate has properties such as non-toxic production, environmentally friendly, non-corrosive, and safe handling due to which it has been recommended as an alternative fuel or oxygenated additive fuel for diesel/gasoline fuel by many researchers. DMC has been introduced as an oxygenated option to replace MTBE in commercial gasoline. Some governments have restricted the use of MTBE in premium unlimited gasoline fuel due to its health and environmental hazards. Hence, the use of dimethyl carbonate as a fuel additive is expected to be a potential market in the coming years.
The polycarbonate synthesis segment is estimated to account for the largest share of the dimethyl carbonate market in 2021.
By application, the polycarbonate synthesis segment is estimated to account for the largest share of the dimethyl carbonate market in 2021. Industries such as electronic storage and automobile give preference to polycarbonate over the other materials due to its heat resistance, impact resistance properties.
Asia Pacific is estimated to account for the largest share of the global dimethyl carbonate market in 2021
The Asia Pacific region accounted for the largest share of the dimethyl carbonate market in 2021. Asia pacific region is hub to various growing manufacturing industries such as pharmaceutical, batteries, paint & coatings and other. Dimethyl carbonate is widely used in these industries and its growth helps to contribute the larger demand of dimethyl carbonate in the region.
- News & Insights2023.06.05The Yarn Bazaar and Wazir Advisors Unveil Sustainability Survey Report 2023
- News & Insights2023.06.05Two-wheeler Sales Set to Grow 6-8 per cent in FY24
- Environment/Ecosystem2023.06.05bigbasket Unveils The Green Report 2022: Electric Delivery Fleet Saves 3.18 Lakh Trees Worth of CO2 Emissions in 2022
- News & Insights2023.06.05DuPont™ Artistri® Inks Expands Pigment Inks Portfolio at ITMA 2023