Download PDF Brochure: https://www.
- 74 Market data Tables
- 34 Figures
- 129 Pages and in-depth TOC on “3D Printing Construction Market – Global Forecast to 2024″
This report also provides a comprehensive analysis of the companies listed below:
Yingchuang Building Technique (China), XtreeE (France),
Concrete material type is the fastest-growing segment in the overall market.
3D printing construction is available in four material types, namely, concrete, metal, composite, and others (such as foam, plastic, gypsum, and geopolymer). Concrete material is expected to register the highest CAGR during the forecast period as it is used in roadways, infrastructure (bridges, dams, and buildings), harbor protection (breakwalls), and water distribution (pipes & conduit). The key aspects of the concrete mix that play an essential role in 3D printing include extrudability, buildability, flowability, compressive strength, and open time.
Europe is expected to be the largest market for 3D printing construction during the forecast period.
Europe is one of the leading markets of the 3D printing construction industry. The growing demand from end-use industries such as building, and infrastructure is driving the 3D printing construction market in the region. The region has a presence of major 3D printing construction companies who focus on the adoption of various business strategies to increase the production of 3D printing construction and meet the growing demand from end-users. For instance, XtreeE and Seaboost
Inquire Now: https://www.
Trending Chemicals Industry Reports:
- 3D Printing Materials Market – Global Forecast to 2025
- 3D Printing Metal Market – Global Forecast to 2025
- 3D Printing Ceramics Market – Global Forecast to 2026
- 3D Printing Gases Market – Global Forecast to 2020
- 3D Printing High Performance Plastic Market – Global Forecast to 2026
- 3D Printing Filament Market – Global Forecast to 2025
- Biocompatible 3D Printing Materials Market – Global Forecast to 2023
- 3D Printing Powder Market – Global Forecast to 2020