The According to a market research report, the Barrier Films Market by Materials (Polyethylene (PE), Polypropylene (PP), Polyester (PET), Polyamide, Organic Coatings, Inorganic Oxide Coatings), Packaging Type (Pouches, Bags, Blister Packs), End-use, Type and Region – Global Forecast to 2028″, is approximated to be USD 34.1 billion in 2023, and it is projected to reach USD 45.1 billion by 2028 at a CAGR of 5.7%.
Download PDF Brochure: https://www.
- 109 Market data Tables
- 67 Figures
- 180 Pages and in-depth TOC on “Barrier films Market – Global Forecast to 2028”
Barrier films refer to a type of packaging material designed to provide an effective barrier against external elements such as moisture, oxygen, light, and aroma. barrier films play a crucial role in preserving products’ quality, freshness, and integrity by providing an effective protective barrier against external factors that could degrade or damage them. Barrier films find applications in various industries and product categories because they provide an effective barrier against external elements. Some common applications of barrier films include: Food and Beverage Packaging, Pharmaceuticals and Medical Packaging, Electronics, Agricultural Products, Industrial and Chemical Packaging, Personal Care and Cosmetics, Automotive, and Aerospace
This report also provides a comprehensive analysis of the companies listed below:
The barrier films market comprises major players such as Berry Global Inc. (US), Amcor Plc (Australia), Sealed Air (US), Toppan Printing Co., Ltd. (Japan), Cosmo Films Ltd. (India), Jindal Poly Films Ltd. (India), Dupont Teijin Films (US) and Uflex Ltd. (India) are covered in the barrier films market. Expansions, acquisitions, joint ventures, and new product developments are some of the major strategies adopted by these key players to enhance their positions in the barrier films market.
Recent Developments in Barrier films Market Industry
- In May 2023, The Amcor a leader in developing and producing responsible packaging solutions, announced that it has signed a definitive agreement to acquire Moda Systems, a leading manufacturer of state-of-the-art, automated protein packaging machines.
- In April 2023, Sealed Air and Koenig & Bauer AG announced they have signed a non-binding letter of intent to expand their strategic partnership for digital printing machines. The partnership aims to significantly improve packaging design capabilities by developing state-of-the art digital printing technology, equipment, and services.
- In July 2021, Toppan has acquired the InterFlex Group (InterFlex), a global flexible packaging converter with bases in the United States and the United Kingdom on July 23, 2021.
- Interflex is a provider of various packaging solutions to a wide range of consumer goods markets. With five production facilities located in the United States and the United Kingdom, Interflex offers a diverse product portfolio. Their offerings include printed shrink films, stand-up pouches, pre-formed bags, wax coated papers, surface print and laminate roll stocks, as well as barrier and non-barrier film laminations. By providing these packaging options, Interflex caters to the specific needs of different industries and ensures effective protection and presentation of their customers’ products.
Request Sample Pages: https://www.
The barrier films market is segmented on the basis of materials such as Polyethylene (PE), Polypropylene (PP), Polyester (PET), polyamide, organic coatings, inorganic oxide coatings and others. The organic coatings segment is projected to register the highest cagr during the forecasted period. The market for organic coating barrier films is experiencing consistent growth as there is a growing demand for advanced packaging solutions that provide superior protection and prolonged shelf life for a wide range of products. This growth is driven by factors such as the increasing popularity of packaged food, heightened consumer awareness regarding product safety and quality, and the implementation of strict regulations pertaining to packaging materials.
The barrier films are used in several end-use industries such as food & beverage packaging, Pharmaceutical packaging, agriculture, and others. The food & beverage packaging segment is expected to dominate the barrier films market. Barrier films help extend the shelf life of perishable food and beverage products by preventing the entry of oxygen, which can lead to oxidation and spoilage. the demand for barrier films in food and beverage packaging continues to grow due to the need for extended shelf life, product safety, convenience, brand differentiation, and regulatory compliance. Packaging manufacturers and suppliers are continuously innovating to develop advanced barrier films that meet these evolving needs of the industry.
The barrier films market is studied in five regions, namely, Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, the Middle East & Africa, and South America. Asia Pacific region is expected to register the highest cagr during the forecasted period. The Asia Pacific region is experiencing significant growth in the demand for barrier films due to its large and rapidly growing population. This population increase has resulted in a higher demand for packaged food and beverages, driving the need for effective packaging solutions like barrier films. Furthermore, urbanization and changing lifestyles have led to increased consumption of convenience foods and beverages in the region. As a result, there is a growing preference for packaged and processed products, creating a strong demand for barrier films that can ensure product safety, freshness, and convenience.
Inquire Now: https://www.
- News & InsightsDecember 9, 2023GOTS Pilot Project Creates Pathway for Small Operators to Attain Certification
- Finance & EconomyDecember 9, 2023RBI’s Policy: A Lesser Hawkish Pause with Cautious Undertone
- News & InsightsDecember 9, 2023FMI’ Analyst view: “MellowWrap: Smooth Packaging Sensation”
- News & InsightsDecember 9, 2023Young engineers honoured in Dresden