Arvind Ltd. reported volume growth across all textile segments as post-Covid demand stayed strong in both export and domestic markets.
Cotton prices rose sharply, and other input costs continued to stay high but were mostly offset by improved price realization and higher efficiencies. Advanced Materials, delivered a robust quarter, and revenues stood at Rs 267 crore.
EBITDA for AMD for the quarter was 13%. The company expects Q4 to deliver strong results similar to the 3rd quarter.
● Revenues up 50% at Rs 2276 cr;
● Textiles revenues up 57% & AMD up 42%+
● Q3 EBITDA at Rs 237cr (up 46%), PBT at Rs 142 cr and PAT at Rs 93 cr – all time high numbers
● Overall ROCE stood at 15.5%
● Debt reduction of Rs 157 cr during the quarter as planned.