Raysil, a fashionyarn from Aditya Birla Group, was showcased at the Fibers and Yarns 2022 Exhibition held from 7th to 9th April, 2022 at World Trade Center, Mumbai. Raysil, attracted a good crowd on all the three days, who could see and feel the experience of 100% natural, elegant and premium fashion with viscous filament yarns. Some innovations in branding of Raysil were also seen at the Raysil stall.
Raysil is the most premium and adaptable yarn for the design world. Raysilhas all the textures that gives exquisite and advantageous style to garments. The spirit of each article of clothing falls and curtains well, fits impeccably, and has the best sheen and perfection in variety and brilliance.Raysil is 100 percent normal and biodegradable gooey fibre yarns that are produced using the most top-notch wood mash. Extravagance is exemplified with ‘Raysil’. This exceptional yarn is likewise very flexible and utilised in the creation of clothes – woven and sewed, home outfitting, weaving embellishments and adornments predominantly for event wear and stylish wear.
Raysil®, the design yarn brand of Grasim Industries Limited, draws its motivation from VFY’s novel attributes and highlights this through top notch mash, long stretches of ability in VFY fabricating and progressed, superior execution advances.Raysil®, the style yarn, has an unrivalled brilliance, wrap and smoothness, which adds a regal touch to the texture.
This adaptable design yarn is accessible across 20 deniers to 1200 deniers of brilliant and dope coloured VFY (600 shades with adaptability to duplicate any shade according to client prerequisite). The item portfolio additionally incorporates air-texturised yarns, twofold and curved yarns, dull yarns, level yarns, exceptional yarns, yarns with two tone impact and some more. Raysil makes the best of Georgettes, Crepes, Chiffons, Chinnons, Upada, Organza, Tabby, Tussar, Satin, Shantun, Velvet and a lot more interesting mixes for clothing, weaving and home materials applications.
Raysil launches Prim – high end premium yarn
Raysil’srecent launch is the Raysil Prim, which is the most exceptional gooey fibre yarn produced using imported wood mash. The yarn is made through the restrictive and special innovation of SSY – the Spool Spun Yarn Technology. Indian Rayon possesses the permit to fabricate and advertise SSY in India from ENKA GmbH and Co. KG, Wuppertal, Germany. Raysil Prim’s specialty is its flexible applications across ladies’ ethnic wear (salwar-kameez-dupatta, combination wear and long dresses), dupattas, stoles and scarves, saris, private wear, dynamic wear and even suit interlinings. Georgettes, crepes, muslins, upadas, mixes with normal strands, chiffons, russian silks, dupion silks and a lot more get a new look when made with Raysil Prim. Itssplendour and liquid textures can be styled in any capacity and amazing colour take-up.
Raysil® grey viscose filament continuous spun yarn [csy]
- Yarns – Man-made Fibre Yarns
- Grasim Industries Limited – Viscose Filament Yarn (VFY) Business – Raysil
- Composition:Viscose Rayon
- Application:Weaving & Knitting, Blend:Viscose Pure,
- Yarn quality:Mono filament,
- Yarn count or linear density:50 to 300 Dn,
- Yarn ply:Two Ply,
- Yarn tenacity:High tensile strength,
- Twist direction:Z twisted
- Twists per inch (tpi): minimum order quantity (moq in kgs): 1,000 kg per colour
- lead time (in number of days): 2 weeks if not in stock
- other specifications if any: produce type: chemical extrusion
- Product description: features: higher shrinkage, higher tenacity
- Continuous spun Viscose Filament Yarn commonly called as CSY, comes from a manufacturing process that is fully continuous on a single machine from spinning to sized yarn collection on paper tubes. CSY is gaining popularity worldwide as it offers technological, qualitative and ecological advantages.
- The product range spans across 20 to 300 Denier in varying filament numbers.
- Sizing – Low Glue/High Glue and Super High Glue
- Colour – Bright, Dull & Dope dyed yarn
- Fabrics – Crepe, Chinon Chiffon, Upada Silk in:
- Western Wear & Casual Apparel
- Women’s Ethnic Wear
- Knit – T-Shirts, Night Wears, Sweaters and Stockings
- Men’s Wear – Suit Lining, Selvedge & Ties etc.
Raysil – The Fashion Yarn in a ‘Made in India’ Fabric
Grasim Industries Limited (VFY – Fashion Yarn Business) remains as the spine for India’s VFY industry taking care of the consistently developing style needs inside the nation as well as all around the world. From Indian ethnic wear to saris and dupattas, to formation of Indo-western wear, combination wear, and western wear to mould adornments, the organization tends to the VFY needs of the Indian weaving and fashion fraternity. The organisation guarantees the best of VFY textures, and when it is a ‘Made in India’ VFY materials, it is Raysil®!
- Fibres and Yarns2022.05.27Centre might also additionally placed transient regulations on rice, cotton exports
- Fibres and Yarns2022.05.27Cotton, different plants shouldn`t meet destiny of wheat Govt desires an empowered organization
- Apparel, Fashion & Retail2022.05.27Cotton shirts for men Rev up your style sport with those cool clothes
- Fibres and Yarns2022.05.27Ban on cotton exports not likely to serve any purpose