The global livestock monitoring market expected to reach USD 10.93 billion by 2027. according to a new study by Polaris Market Research. The report “Livestock Monitoring Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Animal Type (Cattle, Poultry, Swine, Equine); By Component (Hardware, Software, Services); By Application (Milk Harvesting, Breeding Management, Feeding Management, Animal Health Monitoring & Comfort, Heat Stress, Behavior Monitoring), By Regions; Segment Forecast, 2020 – 2027”
The global livestock monitoring market is driven by the growing need to increase farm productivity, innovations in cattle feed rich in protein, reducing supply chain hiccups, and technological advancements in real-time cattle monitoring. Technology providers attempt to reduce the time-consuming task of cattle monitoring with automated systems at reasonable subscription-based charges. Corporatization of cattle farms across the developed economies also favoring the adoption of such services.
The global livestock monitoring market is fragmented based on animal type, component, application, and region. In terms of animal type, the market is segmented into cattle, poultry, swine, equine, and others. The component segment is further divided into hardware, software, and services. The application segment is further divided into milk harvesting, breeding management, feeding management, animal health monitoring & comfort, heat stress, behavior monitoring, and others.
View More Information About Livestock Monitoring Market @ https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/livestock-monitoring-market/request-for-sample
- The cattle market segment accounted for the largest revenue share in 2019 owing to the presence of a high proportion of cattle producers in the form of meat and milk. The segment held over 45% of the market share.
- Based on application, the feeding management segment is projected to constitute most of the market in 2027. Innovations in cattle feed to increase productivity, and the emergence of well-maintained cattle farms are primarily responsible for such growth.
- North American region is dominating the global livestock monitoring market, holding almost one-third of the market share throughout the forecast period. This high share is due to positive intention to increase farm productivity, rise in per capita consumption, and cost reductions in service offerings with continuously rising competitive rivalry.
- The players including Lely International N.V, GEA Farm Technologies, BouMatic, LLC together held a significant market share of the global market in the year 2019.
List of Key Players of Livestock Monitoring Market
- Lely International NV
- GEA Farm Technologies
- BouMatic, LLC
- Antelliq Corporation
- Gallagher Group Limited
- Afimilk Ltd.
- HID Global Corporation
- Dairymaster Ltd.
- Communications Group Lethbridge Ltd.
Polaris Market Research has segmented the Livestock Monitoring Market report on the basis of animal type, component, application, and region:
Livestock Monitoring Market, Animal Type Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
Livestock Monitoring Market, Component Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- Integration & development
- Maintenance & Support
Livestock Monitoring Market, Application Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- Milk Harvesting
- Breeding Management
- Feeding Management
- Animal Health Monitoring & Comfort
- Heat stress
- Behavior monitoring
Livestock Monitoring Market, Regional Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa