In an initiative to enhance the relationship between the buyers and Sellers, Erode based TexValley, which serves as a one-stop destination for B2B sales is coming up with an e-catalog for the buyers. According to the officials in the TexValley, this initiative will help the buyers find various textile needs in one place. Jeyamohan R, Director, Projects, TexValley who is the mastermind behind this project speaks exclusively with Textile Value Chain on the how this one catalog will help potential buyers cut down their travel plans of 500 km to just one flip in their computing device. Edited excerpts.
Why Tex Valley is thinking of bringing an e-catalog for the industry? (The core objective)
Texvalley has more than 500 Manufacturers across all segments of textiles. Texvalley’s objective is to bring two kinds of Footfalls to their members. One is Physical Footfall, by which Buyers visit Texvalley and based on the requirement, they select their products from various options in each Product segment. Another one is Virtual Footfall.
To Promote the Products of our members in TexValley across India, an ‘E-Cat link’ consists of the Manufacturing/members Profile, Products, Capacity, details will be published in a professional way and Link will be sent to more than 50 thousand buyers across the country.
What are the unique aspects of this concept and what are the key pain points it will address for both buyers and sellers
By this E Cat, Sellers products will be reached across the country at very minimum cost, Buyers will be able to reach all segments of products under one roof.
Presently, buyers need to travel more than 500 km within Tamil Nadu to procure 5 different segments of their requirements. With Texvalley, They will buy all in one roof, with all support facilities from Order placement to Dispatch to their doorstep.
What is the current situation of the project and when is it likely to get launched?
Now, more than 500 Manufacturers have been identified and validating their Profile, Collecting Samples, Display in Texvalley shops are in Progress. In April second week onwards, the E CAT will be disseminated through Roadshows at 60 Cities across India between April and September.
How many people have registered and what is the major information the catalog will have?
500 Manufacturers have registered in the project. Their company profile, products, capacity,photographs and contact details the each manufacturers assigned CRM is given. Buyers having seen this catalog will browse their products of interest and call the CRM for visiting Texvalley or Place orders through Online B2B
Are you planning to make this app-friendly? Like providing a mobile app for easy access and download?
Yes, A mobile app has been made to enable buyers to make their purchase easy. They can enroll themself in the app and browse products of their interest . Place orders online or with Texvalley field executives who visit them frequently.
What are the other plans TexValley has for the next financial year?
- Online and Offline Sales Promotion through E CAT, B2B Trade Portal with Buyers Credit and Payment Gateway.
- Mini Fairs / Road Shows at 60 Cities across India in the next 6 months.
- Textile & Garment Fair at Texvalley for Season
- Exclusive Fabric show for Uniforms and Handlooms, ethnic wear
- Weaves 2020, South India’s Premium Textile fair showcasing our region’s capacity/strength.
- Common Facility center for design and Sample development to enable 500 Manufacturers enrolled in E CAT of Texvalley to create their newer designs and convert them to Product samples to take orders from buyers.
Our merchandising team is well equipped for providing better coordination between the Buyers (for Sourcing your Products at right Quality and at right Time) and Manufacturers / Exporters to Execute/ fulfill your orders as per the requirements.
The objective of our CRM Team
- a) To know and understand the buyers’ sourcing requirement
- b) To connect them with a suitable manufacturer from our database (as we are having 500 manufacturers in our database)
- c) CRM Team will collect product description, price, supply time, quality standard, etc. from the manufacturers as per your specification and will communicate with you in time
- d) They will continue their service till completion of the particular task assigned
Each Member of the Texvalley Merchandising Team will be assigned to a particular Buyer and Manufacturer / Exporter and receive information about your Enquiries and orders placed. He / She will Co-ordinate at both the ends to make effective communication and then follow-up till the Enquiry / Order Completed as expected by the Buyer and Manufacturer / Exporter.
By : B Swaminathan (email@example.com)
- Apparel, Fashion & Retail2022.10.03Textile Machinery Manufacturers’ Association (India) at the “62 nd Annual General Meeting of the Association”
- Apparel, Fashion & Retail2022.10.03Online Sellers Besieged with Reduced Sales & Margins
- Apparel, Fashion & Retail2022.10.03CLOTHING BRAND FREECULTR MERCHANDISE PARTNER FOR FIFA 2022
- Fibres and Yarns2022.10.03Abundant sourcing options to mark Yarn Expo Shenzhen’s return this November