Interview with Visionary Mr. Mayur Suchak, MD of Magus Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
TEXTILE VALUE CHAIN (TVC) had interacted with Mr. Mayur Suchak ( MS), Managing Director of Magus consulting Pvt. Ltd. , an authorized Project Consultant by Textile Ministry. Currently Magus Consulting is working on Asmeeta Textile Park which is located at Bhiwandi.
TVC : What is the USP ( Unique Selling Proposition) Magus Consulting as Project Consultant?
MS : Magus being a Concept to Commissioning (C2C) consultant has focus to observe the project from holistic perspective. It also brings variety of skill sets under one room i.e. Project Designing, Engineering, Approvals, Financial closures, & Project Marketing. We also further facilitate services for various end users occupying the space by way of extending various Government benefits to make it more sustainable for them to operate on long run. Also the extensive knowledge bank & experience of handling various categories of industrial infrastructure projects from small scale to large scale helps to make the project most viable proposition for all the stakeholders.
Asmeeta TEXPA is the first and the only approved Integrated Textile Park in MMR under the Scheme for Integrated Textile Parks (SITP) by Ministry of Textiles. It is located in MIDC – Seravali in Bhiwandi, District Thane. The TEXPA is not only designed as Eco-Textile Park, but also adheres to the principles of Vastu-Shastra for prosperity.
The Asmeeta TEXPA is located in Octroi Free/Stamp duty exemption Zone offering build to suit plots with factory buildings of global standards and industrial galas with plug and play facilities at affordable rates.
TVC : Which Textile Projects you are working on?
MS : Magus, as one of the empanelled Project Management Consultant under Ministry of Textiles, GoI, has been instrumental in facilitating the development of Textile Park on Pan India basis. We have successfully completed textile parks in Surat, Gujarat; Dhule, Maharashtra and currently developing projects in Ichalkaranji, Maharashtra apart from the Asmeeta Textile Park at Kalyan-Bhiwandi, Maharashtra.
TVC: What is the Vision & Objective of Asmeeta Project?
MS: Asmeeta has been conceptualized to create the cluster of Garment & Apprarel Zone offering all category of spaces for large, medium and small scale manufacturer as well as processors to improve their production & productivity. It is designed to suit the market requirement to improve their business performance in domestic and international market. It delivers the best in class infrastructure to support the manufacturing processes and create a Hub to become a landmark in Industrial space.
TVC : Brief about “Asmeeta” Textile Park Project.
MS : There are much more than one can explain about the project, but few important pointers are as follows :
- Self contained & self sustained project where everything from industrial units to support centres are located within the same premises
- 24 hr power supply no load shedding – express power feeder installed
- Separate water lined laid by MIDC exclusively for Asmeeta texpa
- Project promoted under SPV
- Vaastu compliant
- 60 acres of exclusive textile park
- 100 % legal and clear titled project
- 2 exclusive common facility centres
TVC : What Segments of clients you are targeting for the park.
MS : We are Focusing on Garment & Apparel manufacturers operating on domestic & international market.
TVC : What are the benefits of Textile Park to the Garment Manufacture or Exporter ?
MS : Benefits for being the part of Park are as follows :
- One and only Gated Integrated facility in MMR region
- Offers world class infrastructure designed and implemented to suit the operating requirements of the manufacturers
- Unit holders can avail various government benefits from the project developer office itself – a single window solution
- Excellent connectivity with entire MMR and surrounding centers within state as well as neighboring states
- Availability of skilled & unskilled manpower including women employment
- One of the rarest legal parks for the hassle free operations.
TVC : Any Special incentives offered to being a part of Asmeeta park by Textile Ministry ?
MS : Yes, certainly, there are many fruitful benefits are provided by Textile Ministry, GOI.
- Unit holders at the Asmeeta TEXPA, can avail various central and state government benefits.
- Central Govt. Benefits -6% Interest Reimbursement and 15% Capital subsidy or 30% Margin money (MMS) on brand new shuttleless loom for powerloom sector . 15% margin money subsidy for SSI textile and jute sector. 5% Interest Reimbursement plus 10% Capital Subsidy for specified Processing machinery, Garmenting Units & Technical Textile.
- State Govt. benefits -For New Units will be exempted from payment of Electricity duty for 15 years. All new Micro, Small and Medium manufacturing Enterprises in areas other than Group A will be eligible for interest subsidy @ 5% of effective Rate of Interest.
- Micro, small and medium manufacturing enterprises can avail additional benefits like 5% subsidy on equipment, 75% subsidy on quality certification expenses, 25% subsidy on cleaner production measures and 75% subsidy on patent registration expenses.
- Affordable and Value for Money property base