Introduction: InspirOn Engineering is focussed to serve the industry with innovative technology by understanding the user perspective, requirement & business aspects. Sustainability emerged as one of the major driving force for development, covers following four aspects, Environmental, economic, social & Culture. Very Often the environmental aspect is primarily considered for sustainability but the other aspects are as important. Continual interaction with the industry enables us to provide a better customised & cost effective solution. Inspiron Engineering as a complete technology solution provider for textile finishing, is launching the new model 15000 with 15% more drying efficiency, in continuation of series Stenter.
“” Stenter is a popular choice of quality conscious customers who are continuously looking for international standards of application & technological up-gradation. Recognised by its customers as premium Quality Stenter that delivers better quality & productivity. Besides, Motex is versatile for various substrates (Woven, Knits & Technical textiles) wherein, it performs with minimal energy requirements. InspirOn, with long experience of producing stenters for 20 years, created satisfied customer base of around 200 Stenter machines; in the last 2 decades.
Having started in technical collaboration with A.Monforts in 1996, InspirOn has shifted the responsibility of Product Development from A. Monforts to its own designing strength, as the said licensing arrangement ended in 2012 with focus on:
- Need for product and technology differentiation
- Known improvement possibilities in existing design
- Energy efficiency – Thermal / Electrical / Mechanical
- User friendliness – Safety / GUI / Aesthetics / Form / shape / Colour / Additional features
Achieving optimum solution for higher throughput of Hot air is the prime objective in order to achieve higher drying efficiency: Series of experiments, CFD analysis for nozzle development, finally resulted into development of unique “” air flow system by R&D team. Validation process of the newly developed system was performed on 100% cotton fabric, considering the inherent properties e.g. cool, comfort, moisture regain and user spectrum; at state of art R&D Centre located at Chandiyel & further augmented by running in an established process house at Ahmedabad.
Assessment of the results in bulk condition includes series of trials & installation of various measuring instruments. Trials performed on the substrate: 100% Cotton 112 gsm fabric. Processed under the standard process, machine parameters & operating conditions. Observations of the initial & residual moistures with respective speeds have been made.Comparative study between 4560 (Installed in 2012) and 15000 (Installed in Dec2015) with technical details as a part of validation process is given below.
Findings: Drying efficiency of 15000 is significantly higher than the existing model 4560.
Achieving higher squeezing efficiency was the prime objective specifically for Knitted fabric. High squeezing effect resulting in High energy saving on dryers due to minimum initial and so residual moisture in the fabric. Uniform padding pressure across the fabric width, short cloth passage with extreme low fabric tension ensuring minimum fabric elongation and horizontal fabric guiding through the Padder rollers. Sliding and tilting trough for easy draining and cleaning. Trial was taken on knitted fabric S/J GSM-150, Width-180 cm, to evaluate squeezing efficiency i.e. Initial moisture % under controlled conditions.
Findings: Squeezing efficiency of the newly designed Padder of 15000 is substantially better, as expected
Especially for knitted fabric with delicate treatment to the web. Higher Squeezing capability ensures optimum pick up % for specific processes e.g. wet on wet finish with desired add on % next, resulting in better productivity. Optimised Trough capacity to reduce drain losses.
Results & discussions:
The above results itself reveals that the
- Drying efficiency of 15000 is significantly higher than the existing model 4560
- Better Squeezing efficiency with delicate treatment comparatively which is specially expected for knitted fabric.
- Observations & details are self-explanatory for the substantial energy conservation by HRU
Better Speed, productivity, energy efficient working resulting in reduction of the cost/meter, substantially. The accuracy of tests performed are subject to the usual tolerance of +/- 10% in above studies.
15000 -A machine that improve safety, consume less energy, minimised waste and deliver maximum return on investment is designed and produced in a sustainable way. Designing & Validation of machine of its kind requires a holistic approach analysing safety, functionality, operational efficiency, productivity, material use, ease of operation and maintenance. Designed by the team of young and energetic design professionals, supported & trained by German technologists, 15000 is conceived with unprecedented features with state of the art aesthetics.
– Optimised pneumatic circuit design has been incorporated to provide better ergonomically, operational & maintenance flexibility and also appearance. Plug & play type assembly with numbering/labelling & colour code on piping connection to ensure error free connections. Predefined mounting position & single make components for easy handling & procurement.
15000, at enviably low maintenance costs, offers extreme sturdy design technology. Taking care of all the practicalities of production as complete solution for all kinds of substrates. Cradle & Brushing units for Denim, Higher squeezing Padder, Pin protection flapper , cushioning effect for Knits, Desired & reproducible Hand feel; finishing effect for Shirting & Suiting. High operational speeds up to 150 mpm.
- Apparel, Fashion & Retail2022.07.29GARTEX TEXPROCESS INDIA NEW DELHI EDITION TO BE BIGGER THAN EVER WITH MORE THAN 175 EXHIBITORS CONFIRMED
- Apparel, Fashion & Retail2022.07.02TEXWORLD EVOLUTION PARIS
- COTTON PRICE2022.06.26COTTON EXPECTED TO MODERATE IN THE NEW SEASON
- News & Insights2022.06.15ITM 2022 EAGERLY AWAITED BY THE TEXTILE SECTOR HAS OPENED ITS DOORS WITH A RECORD NUMBER OF EXHIBITORS & VISITORS