New solution enables designers to create “platform” input modules for multiple product iterations, reducing cost and speeding time-to-market
Analog Devices, Inc., today introduced the AD4110-1 Analog Front End with integrated 24-bit ADC for industrial process control systems. AD4110-1 is a universal input AFE with an integrated ADC that allows customers to design a “platform” input module that they can configure for multiple functions. This saves significant R&D cost, reduces time to market and requires less design resources.
- View the AD4110-1 product page, download the data sheet and order samples: https://www.analog.com/AD4110-1
- Link to order Evaluation Board: https://www.analog.com/en/design-center/evaluation-hardware-and-software/evaluation-boards-kits/EVAL-AD4110-1.html
The high voltage inputs of the AD4110-1 are fully software configurable for current or voltage signals, allowing direct interface to all standard industrial analog signal sources. One reference design replaces many, reducing module size and decreasing cost of ownership. Software-configurable I/O is a key factor in the implementation of Industry 4.0.
The AD4110-1 is available today in 40-lead LFCSP packages. Key features include:
- Integrated, fully differential programmable gain amplifier (PGA) that offers 16 gain settings from 0.2 to 24
- Provides internal, front-end diagnostic functions to indicate overvoltage, undervoltage, open wire, overcurrent, and overtemperature conditions.
- The high voltage input is thermally protected, overcurrent limited, and overvoltage protected.
- Apparel, Fashion & Retail2022.07.29GARTEX TEXPROCESS INDIA NEW DELHI EDITION TO BE BIGGER THAN EVER WITH MORE THAN 175 EXHIBITORS CONFIRMED
- Apparel, Fashion & Retail2022.07.02TEXWORLD EVOLUTION PARIS
- COTTON PRICE2022.06.26COTTON EXPECTED TO MODERATE IN THE NEW SEASON
- News & Insights2022.06.15ITM 2022 EAGERLY AWAITED BY THE TEXTILE SECTOR HAS OPENED ITS DOORS WITH A RECORD NUMBER OF EXHIBITORS & VISITORS