According to a market research report, the “Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) Market by Form, Application (Sheets, Coatings, Pipes, Films), End-use Industry (Chemical & Industrial Processing, Automotive & Aerospace, Electrical & Electronics, Construction), and Region – Global Forecast to 2028″, is projected to reach USD 4.0 billion by 2028, at a CAGR of 6.4% from USD 2.9 billion in 2023.
Download PDF Brochure: https://www.
- 282 Market data Tables
- 44 Figures
- 223 Pages and in-depth TOC on “Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) Market – Global Forecast to 2028”
This report also provides a comprehensive analysis of the companies listed below:
The key global players in the PTFE market include The Chemours Company (US), Daikin Industries, Ltd. (Japan), 3M (US), The AGC Group (Japan), Solvay (Belgium), HaloPolymer, OJSC (Moscow), Dongyue Group Limited (China), Gujarat Fluorochemicals Limited (India), and Jiangsu Meilan Chemical Co. Ltd. (China).
Merger & acquisitions, investments & expansions, partnerships & collaborations, and new product developments are some of the major strategies adopted by these key players to enhance their positions in the Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) Market.
Request Sample Pages: https://www.
Recent Developments in Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) Market
- In January 2023, Solvay shifted its headquarters from Neder-over-Heembeek to a new facility in Brussels, specifically designed and equipped to host the group’s research, innovation, and administration activities.
- In November 2022, Gujarat Fluorochemicals Limited (GFL) announced a successful development in the use of non-fluorinated polymerization aid (NFPA) technology to manufacture PTFE fine powder and PFA. With this development, the company will be able to manufacture its entire fluoropolymer portfolio without the use of fluorinated polymerization aids.
- In February 2022, Gujarat Fluorochemicals Limited (GFL) announced an investment into the expansion of PTFE & PVDF capacities in its integrated manufacturing facility at Dahej in India. This new plan will further support the growing demand for these fluoropolymers across regions and major industries globally.
- In July 2021, Daikin Industries, Ltd. announced the completion of the Kashima Integrated Production Center (IPC) at the Kashima Plant. This center has been producing fluorochemicals since June 2021. The center will integrate the people, organization, and information related to operational control, equipment management, and production management at the Kashima plant.
- In May 2019, Dongyue Group announced its strategic plan to expand its capacities of PTFE concentrated emulsion and dispersion resin. This project aims to build a device for the production of 10,000t/a PTFE dispersion resin, a device for the production of 10,000t/a PTFE concentrated emulsion, two sets of devices for the production of 12,000t/a PTFE as well as two sets of devices for the production of 30,000t/a
chlorodifuoromethane along with commonly shared auxiliary facilities and reserve facilities.
THE CHEMOURS COMPANY – The Chemours Company was formed as a spin-off of the performance chemicals business from DuPont. The company is a leading global provider of high-end polymers and advanced materials. It holds a leadership position in fluorine chemistry and materials science, a broad scope and scale of operations, a strong applications development competency, and deep customer knowledge. The Chemours Company has segmented its operations into four business segments: Titanium Technologies, Thermal & Specialized Solutions, Advanced Performance Materials, and Chemical Solutions. The company provides PTFE under its advanced performance materials business segment. It provides its products to various industries such as automotive, energy, connectivity & advanced electronics, oil & gas, architectural coatings, application development, and medical.
The Chemours Company is present in 58 locations worldwide and has 28 offices globally with nine R&D facilities serving 3,200 customers in North America, Latin America, Asia Pacific, and Europe. The company serves 120 countries and has 24 production facilities worldwide.
DAIKIN INDUSTRIES LTD. – Daikin Industries Ltd. is a leading manufacturer of air conditioning equipment and fluorochemical products. The company has segmented its operations into three business segments: Air conditioning business, chemical business, and filter business. Its portfolio of fluorochemical products includes refrigerant gases, resins, elastomers, and chemicals. The company offers PTFE under its chemical business segment. It offers more than 1,000 products of PTFE and fillers to more than 150 companies in 26 countries. Daikin Industries serves various industries, such as automotive, semiconductor manufacturing, electronics, energy solutions, home & living, building & construction, oil & gas, aerospace, and life sciences, through its fluoropolymer products.
The company has 322 consolidated subsidiaries, of which 30 are in Japan and remaining 292 overseas. Its business has grown to more than 160 countries across Japan, the US, China, Asia/Oceania, Europe, and other countries. The company has a business presence in over 160 countries and production facilities at over 100 locations.
Inquire Now: https://www.
- News & Insights2023.06.05The Yarn Bazaar and Wazir Advisors Unveil Sustainability Survey Report 2023
- News & Insights2023.06.05Two-wheeler Sales Set to Grow 6-8 per cent in FY24
- Environment/Ecosystem2023.06.05bigbasket Unveils The Green Report 2022: Electric Delivery Fleet Saves 3.18 Lakh Trees Worth of CO2 Emissions in 2022
- News & Insights2023.06.05DuPont™ Artistri® Inks Expands Pigment Inks Portfolio at ITMA 2023