According to a market research report, the “Organic Coagulant Market by Type (Polyamine, Polydadmac), Application (Municipal Water Treatment, Industrial Water Treatment), and Region (Asia Pacific, North America, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America) – Global Forecast to 2027″, is projected to reach USD 2.9 billion by 2027, at a CAGR of 8.1% from USD 2.0 billion in 2022.
Download PDF Brochure: https://www.
- 657 Market data Tables
- 52 Figures
- 415 Pages and in-depth TOC on “Organic Coagulant Market – Global Forecast to 2027”
This report also provides a comprehensive analysis of the companies listed below:
The key global players in the organic coagulants market include Kemira Oyj (Finland), SNF Group (France), BASF SE (Germany), Veolia (France), Ecolab (US), Kurita Water Industries Ltd. (Japan), Baker Hughes Company (US), Solenis (US), USALCO (US), and Buckman (US).
Merger & acquisitions, investments & expansions, partnerships & collaborations, and new product developments are some of the major strategies adopted by these key players to enhance their positions in the Organic Coagulant Market.
Request Sample Pages: https://www.
Recent Developments in Organic Coagulant Market
- In September 2021, Kemira Ojy has opened an R&D center in Pujiang Town, Shanghai, China. This has helped the company to meet rapidly growing market demand and to develop renewable, biodegradable, and recyclable products in the Asia-Pacific.
- In November 2022, Veolia, Vision Invest, and ADQ signed an agreement with the Abu Dhabi National Oil Company Refining (ADNOC Refining) for the treatment of hazardous industrial waste. This agreement has strengthened the company’s market presence in the Middle East.
- In April 2022, Kurita Water Industries Ltd has opened new research and development base in Akishima-shi, Tokyo. This has helped the company to expand its portfolio with leading-edge technologies and comprehensive solutions related to water and the environment.
KEMIRA OYJ – Kemira Oyj is a global chemical company that offers various solutions for water-intensive industries. The Water business unit offers a wide range of products and services including coagulants, flocculants, scale inhibitors, biocides, and other specialty chemicals. The company’s organic coagulants are used in a wide range of water treatment applications including the production of oil & gas, treatment of wastewater, and the manufacture of pulp & paper. The company also focuses on organic strategies such as agreements & joint ventures, expansions, acquisitions, and new product developments to strengthen its competitiveness in the global market. It also has widely spread manufacturing facilities in regions such as North America, South America, Central America, Asia Pacific, Europe, the Middle East, and Africa.
- In September 2021, Kemira Oyj set up an R&D center in Pujiang Town, Shanghai, China. This has helped the company meet the rapidly growing market demand and develop renewable, biodegradable, and recyclable products in the Asia Pacific. The 2,400 square meter R&D center offers bleaching, sizing, polymers, coagulants, and biomaterial application solutions to the China and Asia Pacific markets.
VEOLIA – Veolia is one of the global leaders providing environmental solutions. Veolia offers solutions for water treatment and purification, wastewater treatment, and water reuse through the Water business segment. Organic coagulants are one of the main products Veolia offers for the treatment of water. The major strategies adopted by the company are partnerships & agreements and mergers & acquisitions to strengthen its footprint in the organic coagulants market globally.
- In November 2022, Veolia, Vision Invest, and ADQ entered into an agreement with the Abu Dhabi National Oil Company Refining (ADNOC Refining) for the treatment of hazardous industrial waste. This agreement has strengthened the company’s market presence in the Middle East.
- Also, in April 2021, Veolia acquired SUEZ Water Technologies & Solutions which offers water and wastewater treatment services, with resilient and innovative solutions. This has helped the company increase its reach globally and also strengthen its product and services portfolio.
Inquire Now: https://www.
- News & Insights2023.06.05The Yarn Bazaar and Wazir Advisors Unveil Sustainability Survey Report 2023
- News & Insights2023.06.05Two-wheeler Sales Set to Grow 6-8 per cent in FY24
- Environment/Ecosystem2023.06.05bigbasket Unveils The Green Report 2022: Electric Delivery Fleet Saves 3.18 Lakh Trees Worth of CO2 Emissions in 2022
- News & Insights2023.06.05DuPont™ Artistri® Inks Expands Pigment Inks Portfolio at ITMA 2023