COVID 19 emerged new manufacturers for coverall fabrics and PPE kits India. TEXTILE VALUE CHAIN has interviewed a few manufacturer views about their new project, Find exclusive interviews here :
Mr. BALA MURGAN, MANAGING PARTNER, AVANI FELTZ INC.
We deal in Nonwoven fabrics and now we have started making PPE Kits manufacturing and our location is Karur, Tamilnadu. Our USP is polished weeding.
- The inspiration for a new line
We have started manufacturing of coveralls after lockdown one of the Apollo doctors from Karur had come to me and asked me to make this PPE KIT. We made these kits for them and for some more hospitals from Karur and nearby areas. Hospitals liked our kits and later we have applied to SITRA for certification and till now we almost completed 100000 PPE kits.
- Buyers and vendors requirements
When our buyers like our kits they also ask other people to buy and we have also started applying for government tenders and other tenders and orders. I also received orders from local chemists, pharmaceuticals, and clinics. The buyer asks for SITRA certification. So that they rest assured of their safety, hygiene, and quality. For their factory, a local medical committee person is appointed who checks the quality at every step, and also their company workers also make sure and keep a check at every stage.
- Government tenders and market
I regret not getting government tenders but one of my friends got it we are working for him for manufacturing we have imported machinery worth 2.5crore and the bank also supported me they gave 1 crore loan immediately for starting manufacturing. Now they are only doing domestic as the export market is closed but in the future, they are looking forward to export orders and government tenders.
- Workers safety, hygiene, and care
We are not having excess manpower we are following COVID-19 safety measures and workers have to wear mask compulsory and also wash and sanitize themselves. Also maintain social distance in the company during the work time to avoid any further safety issues.
- Industry And Cluster2020.08.05Bangladesh Jute Mills Will Resume Production As Soon As Possible
- Industry And Cluster2020.08.05Parmeshwari Silk Mill’s Net Profit Declines 61.94% In June Quarter
- Industry And Cluster2020.08.05Australian Wool Market to Return From Winter Recess
- Industry And Cluster2020.08.05Cotton Farmers And Agriculture Department Worry Due to Early Signs of PBW Infestation in Maharashtra