Since Asia Nonwoven Fabrics Association (ANFA) was founded in 2000, ANFA successfully held “ANFA Nonwovens Conference” respectively in 2005 (Taiwan) , 2009 (Taiwan), 2014 (Japan) and 2016 ( Taiwan). The next “ANFA Nonwovens Conference ” will be held in India at the SHANGRI-LA’S EROS HOTEL, 19 ASHOKA ROAD, NEW DELHI from the 7th to the 8th of November 2019. It is being organized by ANFA along with BCH (ANFA-India Liaison Office) in order to promote the further growth of Asian nonwovens industry. There are over 200 delegates estimated to attend this conference from all over Asia including India. Speakers will be mainly from China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, and Taiwan
Date: 7-8 November 2019
Venue: Shangri-La’s Eros Hotel, 19 Ashoka Road, New Delhi, India
Organized By: ANFA and BCH (ANFA-India Liaison Office)
Supported By: ANNA, KNIC, CNTA, HKNA, INWA, TNFIA, EDANA, INDA
Sponsors: Platinum Sponsor- Birla Cellulose, Indorama Ventures
Gold Sponsor- Autotech Nonwovens, KTEX Nonwovens
Silver Sponsor- Nan Liu Enterprise, Obeetee Textiles
You can have a quick glance at the schedule of the conference in the below table.
|ANFA Nonwovens Conference – India 2019
Schedule at a Glance
7th November (Thursday)
|Conference + Exhibition
Cultural Programme, Conference Dinner & Cocktails
8th November (Friday)
|Conference + Exhibition + Product presentations|
The exhibition will parallelly run through both the days & product presentations will be held on the second day. All requisites regarding the participation as per the registrations, hotel bookings and the exhibition are available on the BCH website http://bch.in/ANFA-Nonwovens-Conference-2019.html
Some highlights of the event are given below:
- Around 20 Japanese and 30 Chinese companies have already confirmed their participation, and many more companies from S. Korea , Taiwan, Hong Kong, Thailand and many more overseas Asian companies have confirmed their interest to join the conference. We expect more than 80 overseas Asian participants.
- We also expect, or we are rather sure that more than 100 Indian companies from the nonwovens and allied industries will join the conference.
- Keynote Speech on Day 1 by Mr. Katsuo Matsumoto, Chief Representative, Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA), India Office and by Mr. Sunil Kakkar, Executive Director – Supply Chain, Maruti Suzuki India Ltd., India
- Many more speeches on Markets and Trends – Global and Asian Nonwoven Markets, Nonwoven Applications – Geotextiles, Medical & Hygiene, Automotive, Filtration, etc., Innovations and Future Trends, Raw Material & Technology and Sustainability.
- Display of innovative products at exhibition
- Cocktail evening for relaxed networking